Sunday, June 02, 2019

We still love Tacos

This fun and thought provoking sign appeared in one of my social medias feeds this last week.
It certainly got me thinking! As you might have expected, I related it back to a relationship with God...


I think most of us like the idea of God being able to meet our needs and wants. Like God giving us a new car when we want one, a better house, a great parking space.
I have also discovered that many people are nervous about God getting too much into their personal life and space. Sometimes out of fear, sometime out of a low faith quotient, and sometimes because they want to keep Him away from certain areas.

What I would love you to discover with me today is that God wants the very best for you!
He is really good at fixing broken people with broken lives. Just look at His disciples and followers and you see a measure even in those examples. From deniers, to protestutes, to the impulsive and arrogant. Exposure to the love of God through Jesus Christ can and will change you if you let it!

I want a God who can alter me, change me, heal me, make me better!

Psalm 147:3 says that God "heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.”
God wants to alter you on the altar and help you discover who you were designed to be all along.
The devil robs, kills and destroys, but God bring life!

If you need some "fixing" more advice will be nice but not exactly what you might need?
How about being brave with me and God and coming to the altar of grace again today.
Pour out your heart to Him. Ask for your healing. See what God can do...

Something to think about...

2 comments:

The Brooke and Jayme Show said...

SUch a great word locky :)

Locky McNeill said...

Thank you :) love me some feedback...