Wednesday, May 02, 2018

Please pray for your world!

Over the last 24 hours I have sat stunned at what I have read and seen...

Here are a few examples :
A a special dinner in America a 'comedian' told the audience to 'not knock abortion until you have tried it!' In fact their much published mantra is "Be true to yourself. Never apologize. Burn it to the ground."
As part of spring / may celebrations in France and apparent protests for workers rights, looters and hooligans destroyed areas of the march as they went.
And speaking of destruction, you may well have seen the wave of destruction hitting area of South Africa.

I could give you a list as long as one of my normal blogs without any trouble, listing off other places where corruption, persecution, agendas to destroy, extreme hypocrisy and lawlessness seemingly prevail. But I fear that will only add to yours and mine feelings of hopelessness?

We have one thing we can do right now - we can pray!
Please pray with me for the world we live?
Even if you only have faith for the corner you reside in, do that.
Maybe you have faith to pray for people groups or nations?

I can not in good conscience just sit back and watch from a distance.
And I certainly can not live with myself pretending that things are ok!
This is not the world I want for myself and definitely not my kids!!!

Who wants to pray with me today?

1 comment:

Paula said...

Praying with you