Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Gold on the ground

As I opened the door this morning seeing one of my kids off to school, we were greeted with the sight of gold powder on the ground.
Sorry to tell you that it wasn't real gold!
It was actually the first signs of pollen and the first real sign of spring not being that far away now!

It gave me hope that a new season was indeed not that far away. Hope that enables me to hang on through maybe a few more wintery days and experiences because I now have had a glimpse of something better.

Hope is so powerful and something you probably need just as much, or maybe even more than me today?
Can I encourage you to hold on to hope a little longer?
And as you hold on, look for signs along the way that can build your hope...

Here are a couple of scriptures to feed on today...

And this hope will not lead to disappointment. 
For we know how dearly God loves us, because he has given us the Holy Spirit to fill our hearts with his love. Romans 5:5 NLT

We must hold tightly to the hope that we say is ours. 
After all, we can trust the one who made the agreement with us. Hebrews 10:23 CEV

Hang on to hope my friend.
Your new season is coming.
Our God is faithful...

Something to think about...



No comments: