Wednesday, April 01, 2015

Looking for a Reset

Going to keep this brief and to the point because too many words will ruin it for me and possibly even for you...

This weekend of all weekends I am going for some sort of a reset.
I want Easter to mean more than ritual and rights.
I want it to hit me in the guts and really get me where it truly needs to get me.

As a Pastor I am doing what I am doing for the both of us.
It is too simple to say it is my job or my mission or my calling.
It is our profound opportunity to reset our lives in some way.

I am seeing this Easter as my opportunity to sit at a table again with Jesus, to break bread with Him and my Church Family.
To remember.
To be thankful.
To ponder.
And to look forward.

I would love for you to join us at this time.
To make the most of the opportunity.
I am going for a reset - maybe you need one to?

Something to think about...


Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, 
and he will flee from you.
Come near to God and he will come near to you. 
James 4:7-8 niv


No comments: