Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Pursuit of Happiness - Part 12

I was thinking today about how much more comfortable I feel when I know where I am going…


Like when you are travelling somewhere for the first time and you are not sure where you are going, or even if you have the directions right? That can be stressful!
Like when you are trying to decide what the next step in your life should?
Sometimes it is even more simple than that?
Like when you are trying to make important little decisions during the course of your day?

You and I both know life can be a little stressful at times, especially in regards to this whole direction thing.
God understands as well and actually has designed a way to alleviate the stress levels.

I believe that God understands everything.
So much so that He even understands what is best for you and me. And with that, He wants to help us each step of our lives. He wants us on the perfect track He has planned for each of us.
He wants so much to give us great directions!

How?

The Bible talks about God speaking.
It is something He wants to do for you, with you, towards you.
It tells us that we have ears to hear Him as well.
We are setup completely to be able to get great
directions from Him.

This is what I do every single day!
I ask for directions.
I ask for directions on what to do.
How to do. How long to do. I mean everything.

I believe God gives us His Holy Spirit to not just minister to our hearts, but to lead and guide us.

Can I encourage you to continually seek Him for direction?
Don’t race out on your own but put your trust and hope in Him alone.

Something to think about…

No comments: