Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Inspire

You are probably like many of us, and seeing as part of your social media existence, different videos appearing to watch?
To be fair I skip a lot of clips for time and to avoid filling my mind with some of the dubious material available online. Occasionally there are videos that can be very powerful indeed.
Today one impacted me immensely.
I have it linked here if you are interested?

The essence of it is this...
A series of young kids have different interactions with their sporting heroes.
They are people they look up to. Probably dreaming of one day becoming themselves?
The look of awe on their faces is very obvious.
There is pure joy expressed getting to interact with them, if even for a fleeting moment.
The lasting impression appears palpable to me watching it!

I really felt stirred by God to share this with you.
Why?
Because you are I are actually called to do what these sports stars did for this young people.
To inspire them to greatness in Christ.

Right now people are watching us.
They are looking to be inspired.
And you can inspire them today!

Can I encourage you press into God, to give everything you have for the cause of Christ!
Do it not just for yourself, but for those 'younger' than you looking for meaning, looking for truth, looking for something more than this world has to offer...

Whatever happens, conduct yourselves in a manner worthy of the gospel of Christ. Then, whether I come and see you or only hear about you in my absence, I will know that you stand firm in the one Spirit, striving together as one for the faith of the gospel. Philippians 1:27 niv

Something to think about...

No comments: