Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Having a wee laugh to myself today...
Last night my neighbour was swearing at another neighbours dogs for their incesant barking.
Now that same neighbour has been blasting the same hip-hop based track for the last hour, as loud as they can, just the same as they have done for the last few days!

We are funny creatures aren't we?
We notice what offends us so well, and yet we don't always notice what we offend others with.
We want to deal with someone else issues, and yet don't always acknowledge or want to deal with our own.

When it comes to food we use seasoning to make something taste the best it can.
I add salt to some things. I add pepper to others. Sometimes I just go crazy and add both!
I use sauces, herbs, extra butter (hmmmm butter) and everything is better it seems.

Can I encourage you to add some seasoning to your life?
Seasonings like...
Grace
Love
Forgiveness
Acceptance
Mercy
And the ultimate seasoning of Jesus.

Maybe our lives will taste a little different if we do?

Something to think about... 


No comments: