Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Sometimes the start of the year finds you saying things like..."I would like to be more disciplined"
But before you stop reading, don't think I am about to say that you should be. I actually want to help. Most of us want to read our Bible regularly, and we all struggle to do this at different times of our lives.

So I thought you might want to have a look at few things that can help us all.
Plus I am starting to use them myself to help me keep on track...


They are simply Bible Reading Plans...
The cool thing with these that I found is that they give you options. One of them is designed to be a 5 minutes a day system.
Others have you reading the whole Bible in a year! Navigators have 3 different systems for you to choose between...and they are free!

Click
here for a link to download some of these.
Or contact me and I will email or print them for you.

Enjoy

No comments: