Friday, January 24, 2020

Get ready for a 'heads up' from God!

Surely the Sovereign Lord does nothing
    without revealing his plan
    to his servants the prophets.
Amos 3:7 NIV

I want you to know something that I firmly believe...
God wants to speak to you and show you things about your life, your future direction, others and their lives, even before it happens.
Jesus said that "God has given us ears so we can hear Him!"

I want to encourage you have a healthy expectation that God will speak to you about what you need to hear, before you need to do the biggest things in your life.
He wants to speak prophetically to us all and not just the so called "Special People".

I can give you many examples in my life and ministry of how this has worked out.
God spoke clearly to me on a train one day that I was about to change direction and serve Him in a full-time capacity. And it happened exactly as He said.
God has spoken to me about different situations and given me ideas/advice on how I should proceed. And it went way better than I could have ever imagined.
He has warned me about certain people and situations.
He has encouraged who I should contact and what I should say.
It is exciting and liberating!

Please take some time to pray this week.
Ask the Holy Spirit to speak in anyway you need to hear.
And let God lead you to exactly where He knows is best for you to be...

Something to think about...

No comments: