Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Did you miss it?

So what do you do when God speaks and you move past it?
Has He spoken or put something on your heart to do or say and you maybe got scared and forgot about it?

God recently reminded me of something I felt He wanted me to do.
I wondered if I had missed it by not dealing with it at the time?
And yet when I finally 'stepped up to the plate' and took my step of faith it still worked out really well!

Samuel was a young man who wasn't sure if it was God speaking and it took a few goes before he got it right. Even then he wasn't 100% sure but went with it and acted in faith.
Gideon asked God multiple times to confirm the things He was saying over a number of days and a number of ways. God didn't get upset or change His mind.
Mary wasn't sure what the angel was telling her in regards to carrying the saviour of the world. Scripture tells us many times she pondered the things God told her in her heart.

I wonder whether sometimes we feel we let God down by not doing what we felt prompted to do immediately? Wondering whether He will not fulfil a promise because we let Him down on the timing somehow?

Can I encourage to believe in Gods grace, favour and goodness?
Go in the faith you have...
I personally believe God is happy when we finally have taken a step of faith in regards to whatever it is. He will do what only He can when we take courage and step and do whatever He asks us to do.

If you have fallen off your faith horse, get back on it and ride that sucker with some confidence in Him.

Something to think about...

No comments: