Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Man Vision

Man Vision - that is apparently what I have?
It is that thing that men get accused of when we are hunting for that allusive ‘thing’ stored you ‘know where’, that you last saw ‘way back then’. 
When ever my wife sees me ‘hunting’ see asks if I need her help because of my apparent Man Vision issue.

Is there something you are looking for?
Something you would really like to find, but you just can’t track it down on your own?

Because of the season we are entering into, I am reminded about others in history, who were searching for something important to them.
Some of them found exactly what they were looking for and expecting.
Others found what they were looking for, just not how they expected it to be.

It is recorded that Wise Men came from the east looking for a King. 
What they found was a baby in a manger who would grow up to be a pretty amazing type of King.
Shepherds left their flocks at night to visit a baby, all because a choir of angels told them to check him out.

So again I ask you what are you looking for?
I pray that you would find it this holiday season…
Whether it be peace or comfort or provision or health or rest, may you find it?
Even if it comes in a form you may not recognise or even expect, may you find it?

God bless you heaps!

No comments: