Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Why?

Why?
It is the word or phrase that says so much without anything being added to it yet.
You know instinctively that when you hear it...that it is seeking answers.
Kids use it a lot when they are young.
As adults sometimes we use it when wrestling with the biggest questions in life or when something is really effecting us in some way.

So over the next few Simple Thoughts Locky produces I thought a good series would be to tackle some 'Why' questions.
If you have a Why question you would like answered, please let me know. I would love to have you direct and guide some of the conversation.  Simply fire a 'Why' at me.
Nothing out of bounds or too tricky. I will do my best to answer it and be honest if I can't...


Email any 'Why' question you have to locky@elim.org.nz

No comments: