Friday, October 05, 2012

conference


After spending an amazing week at the elim national conference I am still processing all that God spoke to me during this week.
It has been awesome and just what I needed.
God spoke to me, encouraged me and ministered to me.

Instead of just sharing one idea I thought I would quickly list some of what God said to me.
Maybe one or all might be something you can grab a hold of for the rest of the week?

God wants me to not give up, especially the dream He has for my life and the people I influence with it.

God has made me promises and He will fulfill them!
I need to make sure I stay in agreement with them.

My identity is not in my country, my tastes or my friends. My identity is in Christ alone...first and foremost!

There I things I need to indentify and caste off!

I need to make sure I am focusing on my assignment not whatever confinement I might feel.

I probably have a boat in my life that is too much of a lifeboat. I need to get out of that boat. 
Walk on some water. Go after the supernatural.

I need to make sure the presence of God is a high priority. Because in the presence there is power.
And my life should be defined by His presence and His power.

20 seconds of bravery is all I need to change my world.

Hear God’s voice over everything else.
God is bigger than what I have learned so far and he always will be!

Don’t be afraid to be forceful for God’s Kingdom.
They are the people He wants and needs.

Well there you go….
Kind of bullet points of my week. There is a lot more I could say and wish I could share. Maybe another day?

Something to think about…

No comments: