Wednesday, August 08, 2012

can I fit more in?


This may be more of a ramble than coherent...but let's see how it goes?

I was wondering today how to fit things in.
How do I do everything I need to, just have to do, what others want me to do and maybe even what I would like to do?...
And you know what? It is hard sometimes...

Then a thought struck me.
How much of my day am I trying to fit Jesus into?
Could I add more of Him to the day I am living?

I think we all have some room for Him, or more of Him.
It is just that it always comes down to a choice.

Yesterday I meet someone new.
That is what can make human interaction fun...a little bit of new and unfamiliarity. And I found myself wanting to bring Jesus into the conversation.
I didn't want to freak them out or sound weird to them.
So I just was myself and talked about Him like how I know him personally.
I wasn't ashamed to mention him as a motivator for what I choose to do with my life.
And that felt just right...

So where else can I add more of Jesus?
When I train?
When I shop?
When I cook a meal?
When the phone rings?
When a text appears?
I bet you are like me and have to make the choice to add or not God's Son onto the mix of our lives.

Have a quick think now and make plan where you can bring Him more into the mix.
It could just change your life...or even someone else's?

Something to think about…

No comments: