Wednesday, December 09, 2009

inspired


Maybe I was inspired after going past a café earlier in the day?
Whatever it was, it set me up to make what you can see in the picture.

So I cooked up my baby potatoes in extra virgin olive oil and freshly picked rosemary.

Then added my acid free tomatoes…
and my lunch began to take shape.

Suze’s reaction was of surprise.
A sandwich would have been the normal thing to make.

But that is not me...and that is totally my point!
I have found that what you naturally have some affinity to, what comes at least a little natural…can be a big part of how God made you.

For me I love being spontaneous.
I like doing things no one expects.
I love being creative.
And I have found that is how God has wired me.
If I try and live any other way I quickly get frustrated.

So what about you?
What are you naturally good at?
What pushes your buttons in a good way?
If you are doing something with that then good.
If not...then take some time to think and pray...and then do something with it.

Something to think about…

No comments: