Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I bet you played all sorts of games when you were a kid you don’t like admitting too now!
Games like Catch and Kiss.
Spin the Bottle.
Or even Dare, Truth and Promise…

Most of the time it was harmless fun.
Normally it is until someone takes it too far…

To be honest I liked Catch and Kiss.
I don’t mind admitting it.
In fact I would make sure I got caught...

Enough of all that.
What about being ‘dared’ to do something?
It was always a case of the longer the game went on, the more outrageous the ‘dares’ became.

The essence of the whole ‘dare’ thing is two fold.
One, it is a chance for the person giving you the ‘dare’ to push you into something you wouldn’t normally do.
Secondly, it was a chance for you to see how brave or crazy you could really be when pushed and challenged a little.

I want to give you a ‘dare’.

I ‘dare’ you to do something completely over the top for someone else.
I ‘dare’ you to bless someone who is not expecting it and in a way that will amaze them.
I ‘dare’ you to do it without anything being in it for you.

So what are you are waiting for?
Pray about who it could be,
Then go for it!
I ‘dare’ ya!

No comments: