Thursday, April 30, 2009

This is what I think…
I think that God wants us to get it.
For as much of our faith and why we do what we do to make sense.

Yes, there will always be some sort of mystery and unknown. But that adds for me the fun part of our faith.
I certainly don’t see that as a negative.

In Corinthians it says “we know in part and see in part”
Which gives me comfort that I don’t have to know everything right this minute.
It means as disciples we don’t have to have all the answers all the time.

There are some things though that need to be definitive.
Some things that really do need us to understand fully or for us to engage in completely, otherwise they don’t make sense.

If you asked Jesus today what he thinks about our faith, he would tell you that he wants you to get it.
To understand it. To live it out!
He wants us to give our all for it or there doesn’t seem much point.

And that is what I am trying to say.
I want to encourage you to dive deeper into our faith this week. To press further into God this week.
Because then it will make that little bit more sense to you.

To help illustrate this here are some links…
Click on them…
Watch them…
See what you think?

Clip ONE
Clip TWO

Almost is not enough in any area of life.

Don’t settle for almost with your relationship with God or how you live it out.
Don’t put things off.
Go hard after him.
You won’t be disappointed and it will make way more sense!

Something to think about….

No comments: