Thursday, August 10, 2006

John 14:12
I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. 13And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father.

Have you ever really thought through this statement that Jesus made?

In my Bible I read of a Jesus who touched people.
People touched him and they were healed of all sorts of diseases.
People that couldn't walk…walked.
People that couldn't see….saw
People that could speak….spoke
And the list goes on.

It looks like that God is saying we can do the same and more!
Maybe it is more about how we look at ourselves than how God looks at us?

God has planned for us to be his answer for this generation. To be the ones that bring healing.
Do you want to be part of this?

Here are some keys:
1. You need to want to do it (God answers the desires of our hearts)
2. You need to be looking and praying (Be prepared/Do what God is doing)
3. You need to step out in faith (Give it a go)

Faith is such a major element of who we are supposed to be.
God is saying to us as he said to Joshua thousands of years a go...be strong and courageous!
Maybe this week you could look at your world differently?
Maybe you could begin to believe that God wants to use you in signs and wonders.

In the book of Mark, Jesus said…
"they will place their hands on sick people and they will get well"
He is talking about all of us, not just the guy in the flashy white suit!

No comments: