Sunday, July 21, 2019

Looking for your feedback/advice...

Hi everyone!
Before I mention what feedback / advice I am looking for, please know I am super honoured to have you visit and check out my 'Simple Thoughts'.
I am constantly staggered by how many of you are from countries I could only dream of being able to visit.

Recently I looked and discovered this blog began very humbly and without much of a plan over 14 years ago. In that time we have produced over 700 'Simple Thoughts' just like what you have seen each week.
I have been seriously thinking about the future of this blog and wondering whether I could make it even better for you? Could and should I leap into the world of video blogging along with this traditional model? Or do I continue with the status quo?

So here is what I would truly love to have from you...I would like your feedback...
Either by leaving a comment below or by sending me an email to locky@taupoelim.nz.

  • If I started a video blog would you check it out? Maybe prefer it?
  • Do you like my current format or want something different?
  • Would you consider supporting my work via Patreon or similar system?

I will sign off now and wait for your response.
Thanks for sharing the joining with me.

Much love to you all!
Locky

No comments: