Wednesday, November 28, 2018

My Mirror


My cool wife finds ways to try and encourage us...
One of her most impactful I think is to write key Bible verses on our bathroom mirror. It means that multiple times a day I read this, meditate on it, and pray accordingly.

If you can't read it, here it is...

Psalm 27:13-14 niv
13 I remain confident of this:
    I will see the goodness of the Lord
    in the land of the living.
14 Wait for the Lord;
    be strong and take heart
    and wait for the Lord.

I will remain
Loosing your confidence in anything totally affects how you feel, how you approach, how you navigate issues or opportunities in life. And loosing your confidence in God hurts your faith so much.
Remind yourself of who He is. That He is faithful. The He cares. That He will do everything He has promised.
Remain in the place God has placed you right now.
I will see
Scripture tells us in Galatians that we will see if we do not give up.
You will see what God has promised in your lifetime. It is for you now.
I will wait
Keep on going simply resting on your confidence in Him.
The words spoken to Joshua ring true for you today. Be strong and courageous. Even if it takes a little longer than you would like, wait, take heart my friend.

Something to think about...

No comments: