Thursday, July 06, 2017

My summary on 'gracefull'

After studying this whole concept of grace and then sharing on it over 3 weeks, I have come a special place in my faith.
I can truly say that grace has proven itself to be amazing, outstanding and even to a degree, always beyond my comprehension. And that is a good thing!

I thought I had it sussed in my own mind for some time, but God has shown me it is even bigger, more far reaching and more powerful for my life and yours.
That is why scripture talks about growing in grace.
Being lead by grace.
Grace upon grace until you are promoted to glory in heaven.

Grace has work to do that is never finished.
And grace never gets tired of such work.

Every day of your following Jesus is another opportunity for grace to be the star of the show.
You can experience grace for yourself.
You can express grace for others.

None of us are exempt from grace.
And while we are not worthy, yet we still receive.
Grace is the 'charis' - greek for gift, that God generously dishes out each and every day.
Then He invites us to join with Him it dishing it liberally to our sphere of influence.

Can I leave you with 3 key scriptures today regarding grace and you?


Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need. Hebrews 4:16 niv

All this is for your benefit, so that the grace that is reaching more and more people may cause thanksgiving to overflow to the glory of God. 2 Corinthians 4:15 niv

May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all. 2 Corinthians 13:14 niv

Something to think about...

If you would something to listen to, click here for the 1st in the gracefull series...


No comments: