Wednesday, April 06, 2016

A little thought on faith...

I was thinking this morning about faith...
Specifically how you need to faith to make a decision.
Faith to keep going towards that decision.
And then sometimes faith to actually follow through on that decision.

I made a decision some weeks ago to offer to chop my hair off to raise funds for our Church.
The short version of the story on why is that I felt it was something I could do to help our Church Family. Felt it was something God wanted me to do.

As the weeks have gone by, I have certainly had moments of both dread and anticipation.
I have needed faith in God and the decision made, to keep me moving towards the decision.

And now I need to have faith to get me to follow through in the next few days.
Faith we get me there. Fear never will.

The cool thing about God is that He doesn't just give us faith to get us part way in anything.
Faith is available to not only help you make a decision, but also to see it completed.

So what is God asking you do in this season of your life?
Let faith help you resolve to do it and see it through...

Something to think about...


No comments: