Thursday, September 18, 2014

Book Review - 7 Men by Eric Metaxas

I heard about this book through a friend so I ordered the Kindle version to check it out...

As I don't normally read biography style books this one appealed because it was 7 in 1. And not only that, I was intrigued as to why Eric Metaxas picked these guys in particular...
Once I started to read this book I quickly understood his plan.

Each one of these men have something about them and their journey through life that can inspire you.

From William Wilberforce and his courage of conviction through to Chuck Colson and his conviction leading to revelation, I gained a lot from their stories.

I found it easy to ask questions of myself and the world I operate in based on their experiences.
Asking myself if I would make the same choices...
Challenging myself to apply something of their character and conviction into my own context.

It is an easy book! Go get yourself one...


No comments: