Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Suze and I have been married for a little while now…
Actually it has nearly been 15 years! Awesome!!!

It is pretty easy after that period of time to just be in a routine. To assume things are ok, or if they aren’t to assume that they can’t change for the better.

I have been what they call a ‘Christian’ for 18 years!
Extra Awesome!!!

It is pretty easy there too to just have a routine.
To assume this relationship that God saved me to have is ok, or if not, to think that maybe it can’t be better…

Here is a profound thought for you…

If you want change...you have to create change.
You have to position yourself for change.
Same just breeds same.

So this is what I am doing…

To keep things ‘interesting’ in my relationship with Suze we are going to join our Love Dare challenge in a few weeks.

To keep things ‘interesting’ in my relationship with God, I have just started doing a new Bible Reading plan which is different to anything else I have done before.

There is a quote that people are over quoting at the moment...so I will too.
It is “be the change you want to be”

Very simply, if want change...do something about it.
Nothing worth doing comes without some effort.
And most things never change unless you want it to first.

Something to think about…

No comments: