Thursday, May 29, 2008

I hope one day you don’t come up to me and tell me you are sick of me saying the same things :)No matter how much things change around me.
No matter how much older I get….eeekkkk!
I haven’t changed in one key area...
I am still as passionate, if not more about our generation being something, doing something, experiencing something in God...maybe something no other generation has ever experienced.

We are doing it in two stages:
- Getting stuff back that we have missed out on.
- Going after the new stuff that God has for us.

Everything we are doing in edge and sphere is all about this goal!
That is the reason why we have Sunday Church, Connect Groups and our Events.
That is the reason why we had our Prayer & Worship Nite last Saturday...which was awesome by the way!
We need to do what God expects is normal.
We need to pray, we need to worship, we need to look after our world, we need to love each other.
We are hungry to grow the Kingdom of God in our Generation!
We want to reach, to serve, and to influence this generation.
We want to be the wineskin God can pour the new wine into.

I want you to know that I would like to make sure you are on this journey with us.
If you are not coming to Church at the moment, or coming to a Connect Group or Events...you are missing out!
I don’t want you to miss out. Jump on board.
Can’t wait to live out the rest of 2008 with you!

Apart from all that is happening we would really like to pray some more.
So here is the deal…Every 3rd Thursday of the month we are hosting an edge/sphere prayer breakfast.
The first one is on the 19th June, starting 6:30am @ Elim House. We will worship, and pray for stuff including each other. It will finish with breakfast at 7:30am. And the breakfast will be awesome. All that for a Gold Coin!
Book it in your diary.

No comments: