Wednesday, June 10, 2009

It seems that the big adventure into our new role has rolled into play so fast!
It only seems a few week a go that we said the word yes.
And that yes his exploded into lots of activity.

One thing that I have been doing is meeting lots of new people. And I means lots.
I have had curry’s and chili's.
Lots of desserts.

The thing I realise is that what makes it fun is that I am hanging out with people! There is something exciting about learning about someone else’s life. Getting to know them even just a little bit at a time.
As corny as it may sound, it really does add some sort of richness to your life.

Then I think about Jesus and how he lived…
And there are tons of stories where he just hung out with people. In houses, on the side of the large hills, beside a well, in a garden, the list is endless!
And so many times there was food. Maybe not curry’s and chili's but food to share just the same.

I think this is normal!
It is normal to get to know more and more people.
It is normal to have opportunity to share life and your stories with others.
Plus you will never run out of this opportunity because I bet you can’t meet all 6 billion on the earth in a lifetime!

Maybe what I wanting to say is this?...To make sure you meet as many people as you can.
To let you light, the seasoning of who you are...get into as much of this world as possible.
Don’t hide, you are too awesome for that!
Get out there. Meet as many people as you can.
And see what God can do through you as you do.

Something to think about...

No comments: